Detection method: Vibration-type static sensor
Range 1: ±1 - ±2000V
Range 2: ±0.01 - ±20.00kV
Analog output: 0 - ±5V
Measurement precision: Within ±10%
Standard measurement distance
Range 1: 10 mm
Range 2: 50 mm
Alarm: LED lamp indication and external output of sensor failure
Power supply: DC12 - 24V±5％
Operating environment Temperature: 0°C-40°C,Humidity: 65% RH or below (no condensation)
Mass: Approx. 100 g (not including cable)
Accessories: Dedicated 5 m cable (can be extended to 100 m)
- The amplifier section (driver circuit) is incorporated into the detector section, resulting in a low price and compact dimensions.
- Allows low-cost building of typically expensive static monitoring systems.
- Permits switching between measuring ranges, allowing measurement over a wide range from low potential to high potential.
- The LED lamp informs of sensor failure and signals indicating the failure can be output externally.
- Monitoring of charge quantity in the production process of flat-panel displays
- Monitoring of charge quantity of semiconductor wafers
- Monitoring of charge quantity during a process of handling LSIs or conveyance of printed wiring boards
|Detection method||Vibration-type static sensor|
|Measuring ranges||Range 1: ±1 - ±2000V|
|Range 2: ±0.01 - ±20.00kV|
|Analog output||0 - ±5V|
|Measurement precision||Within ±10%|
|Standard measurement distance||Range 1: 10 mm|
|Range 2: 50 mm|
|Alarm||LED lamp indication and external output of sensor failure|
|Power supply||DC12 - 24V±5％|
|Operating environment||Temperature: 0°C-40°C,Humidity: 65% RH or below (no condensation)|
|Mass||Approx. 100 g (not including cable)|
|Accessories||Dedicated 5 m cable (can be extended to 100 m)|
Dimensions [mm] and names of parts