The EASYCUT K25 plasma cutter, without high-frequency (HF) ignition,cuts easily through all types of metal up to 8 mm thick. Its built-in compressor makes it ideal for a outdoor or remote working where only an electricity supply is available.
Built-in air compressor
In situations where the welder does not have access to compressed air, the EASYCUT K25 is a perfect solution for enabling outdoor work with its built-in compressor.
Quality cutting without distortion
The use of plasma ensures high-quality cuts even on painted
- up to 8 mm for steel, stainless steel and cast iron.
- up to 6 mm for aluminium and copper.
No HF Start
Featuring the «Pilot Arc» system, the arc is initiated without having to touch the workpiece. This non-HF ignition system avoids all electromagnetic interference (from radios, computers, telephones or from medical equipment, etc.).
Easy, quick and safe to use
- The TPT25 torch (4 m) is equipped with a trigger safety device to prevent accidental or unintentional activation.
- Detachable torch and earth clamp allowing for easy transport.
- Built-in compressor (sound level: 60/70 dB).
- Duty cycle of 25 A @ 35%.
- P400: Enhanced protection for working with power generators and against permanent overvoltage up to 400 V.
Power supply voltage: 230 V, 1 ph, 50/60 Hz
Fuse: 16 A
Cutting current range: 10-25 A
Duty cycle (@ environment temp. 40°C)
Imax: 25 A@35%
@ 60%: 15 A / 86 V
@ 100%: -
Built-in compressor (noise level): 60 -70 dB
No-load voltage: 420 V
Protection class: IP 21S
Recommended generator: > 6 kW
Dimensions (L x l x h): 41 x 20 x 36 cm
Weight: 15 kg
Standard IEC 60974-1/10 A
Equipped torch: TPT 25
Included accessories: Torch TOPARC TPT 25, 4 m + Earth cable 2 m